1. After receiving your order email with a completed Table Measurement Form, all orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
2. Manufacturing will only commence after receiving full payment.
3. All orders are custom-built using your measurements, within a tolerance of 10mm. Most systems will have panels cut to the same size as the smallest panel, which does not affect performance.
4. All systems are shipped with protective packing film. The foam-like insulation panels can receive some minor dents to the edges during transit; however, this does not affect the system’s performance.
5. All orders are inclusive of shipping unless otherwise specified. Extra shipping charges may apply depending on several factors, such as location and access.
6. Our products come with a 12-month Manufacturer Warranty for any manufacturing defaults or defects.
7. All orders are built and shipped from the United Kingdom. The estimated delivery timeframe is 4-6 weeks after receiving full payment.
Order Acceptance Policy
8. All orders placed with us will be accepted at our discretion. We reserve the right to decline (i.e. not accept) any order until the order has been delivered to you.
9. Automatic confirmation of successful order placement or receipt or processing of a payment for the order does not constitute acceptance of the order by us.
10. If we decline your order after a payment for the order has been received/processed, we will contact you with the details and refund the amount in full.
11. As our products are custom-built, the following policies apply where the order is cancelled as a result of the customer changing their mind:
a. Once payment has been received in full, we will start manufacturing your order. If you request to cancel after this time, the following will apply:
i. If the order has not yet shipped = 50% refund of the total item cost.
ii. If the order has shipped = There is no reimbursement.
b. Credit Card Handling Fees – For order cancellations paid for by Credit Card, the Credit Card Handling Fee is not refundable, as this fee is charged by the bank and is not refunded to us when an order is cancelled, and we have to issue a refund.
12. A phone call or an email requesting cancellation of the order does not constitute cancellation of the order. We must confirm all cancellations in writing via email. We have this policy to ensure that if an order has been shipped or is preparing to be shipped, we only cancel orders that have been communicated to be cancelled by the customer.
13. We offer international shipping, depending on your country.
14. Your order may be subject to additional import duties, and taxes (including GST/VAT) incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. Hotwire Table Heating is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer unless expressly specified otherwise on your order invoice.
Additional Shipping Charges
15. If we incur additional delivery charges due to your action or inaction, these may be passed on to you at our discretion. An example of such costs is second delivery charges by couriers as a result of you or someone who can receive the goods not being in attendance at your nominated delivery address when you have specified that the address is attended during regular business hours.
How do I check the status of my order?
16. When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us, including a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
17. If you haven’t received your order within 14 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes
18. We are unable to ship to a P.O. Box or Parcel Locker.
Loss and Damage
19. The customer is responsible for ensuring that they or their authorised representative inspect the goods before accepting the delivery and signing the Proof of Delivery (POD) document. Each delivery should be checked for completeness (i.e. Enclosed goods as per accompanying Consignment Note) and any transit damage. Failure to inspect the goods before signing the POD will void any insurance against loss or transit damage.
20. The signing of a Proof of Delivery (POD) document confirms that the consignment has been delivered in full and in good condition without visible physical damage. POD should only be signed once the goods have been inspected, as a signed POD will void any insurance against loss or transit damage.
21. Suppose a shipment arrives with a damaged carton or item. In that case, the delivery should either be rejected with a POD not signed, or the POD must have the exact damage noted on it, including any carton identifier available, signature, name and date as above. If this information is not provided, the POD will be treated as clean and void any ability to claim loss or transit damage against shipping insurance.
22. If goods are delivered with damaged packaging and signed for (noting the damage on the POD), and the goods are damaged, please contact us within five business days to lodge the return/insurance claim. Your claim may be declined if you get us outside of this time.
23. No part of this Shipping and Returns Policy is intended to limit any rights or remedies customers may have under equivalent State and Territory legislation.